The Duanesburg Historical Society will sponsor a “Back Roads of Duanesburg” self-guided drive-about tour on Saturday, Sept. 19, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The tour will highlight some of the hidden historical treasures within the town in commemoration of its 250th anniversary.
The first Sunday following the Hurricane Irene, an ecumenical service was held on the lawn of Lasell Hall, known as D.A.R. Hall because the 18th-Century Federal building has been owned by the Schoharie Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution since 1913.
Over 100 dealers are expected for the Antiques in Schoharie 39th annual fall show, which will be held at the Schoharie Valley railroad complex on Depot Land in the village on Saturday, Sept. 19, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday, Sept. 20, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.